Chocolate Dipped Pineapples & ClementinesThis is my go to snack doing the holidays. Fresh clementines, pineapples and chocolate just makes me think of the holidays.
- 1 7oz cup Baker's DippingChocolate
- 3 clementines
- 3 pineapple rings
- coarse sea salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Remove peel from clementines and break apart wedges. Cut pineapple rings into even 1-2" chunks. Take pineapple chunks and use paper towel to blot any excess juice off of them.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave as instructions suggest. Heat until almost all the chocolate is melted and then, stir until the rest melts to avoid burning chocolate.
- Dip all the fruit in melted chocolate half way. May need to use a skewer to help with dipping.
- Set dipped fruit on parchment paper. While they are still wet, sprinkle with sea salt.
- To harden, place baking sheet loaded with chocolate dipped fruit in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.