Creamy Green Vinaigrette
I promise after you make this recipe you will not go back to another store bought salad dressing.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup packed parsley chopped
- ½ of large orange juiced
- 1 hard boiled egg yolk discard egg white
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard sugar-free
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon of garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Continue to add salt and pepper to your taste
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.