Peach Sweet Tea – A blend of the southern classic sweet tea with fresh summer peaches and a hint of mint makes the most refreshing summer cool-down in a class.
PEACH SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 ½ cups organic cane sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
- 13 ounces frozen peaches defrosted and chopped
- 1/4 cup mint
- 4 bags black tea or 4 tablespoons of loose-leaf black tea
- 8 cups cold water
- 7 oz frozen peaches
- Mint for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat bring sugar, water to a boil. Once sugar is dissolved remove from heat and add in tea bags, mint, and peaches. Use masher or back of a wooden spoon to help break down the peaches to incorporate their flavor.
- Cover saucepan and let steep for 25 minutes.
- Using a larger bowl and mesh strainer, pour the contents of the saucepan in the strainer (letting the bowl collect the peach tea simple syrup). Yous the back of the wooden spoon press against the tea bag and the peaches to get any excess juice out.
- Pour the Peach Tea Simpler syrup into the cold water and stir. Refrigerate until it reaches your desired temperature.
- To serve, pour chilled tea in glass leaving room to add 2-3 frozen peach slices. Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.