Jerk Chicken Marinade
This Jamaican classic goes great on anything.
- 8 scallions ½ cup, chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 scotch bonnet or habanero peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons allspice coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make marinade by combining all its ingredients in a blender and blitzing to your desired consistency (normally smooth puree).
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.