Summer never tasted so good with this refreshing and easy watermelon salsa. Serves great with chips or over grilled seafood and poultry. Serves up in just ten minutes.
Reclaiming My Blog
Inspired by the great words of Auntie Maxine, I declare today, that I am RECLAIMING MY BLOG. To say that I have had a love hate relationship with consistency on the blog this year is an understatement. 2017 launched with so many competing priorities that it has been difficult to give everything the attention it needs.
- 4 cups watermelon seeded & diced
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno(s) seeded & finely diced
- ⅖ cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 limes juiced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk lime juice, honey salt and pepper in a bowl until mixed.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and drizzle over the lime/honey mixture. Toss and serve or refrigerate in airtight container.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.