- 1 cup apple cider hot (divided)
- 4 oz 1/2 cup bourbon or whiskey (divided)
- 2 tablespoon honey divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice divided
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 sliced apple I used Fiji, garnish
- 1 sliced lemon garnish
Divide hot apple cider, whiskey, honey and lemon juice into two mugs and stir until honey is dissolved. Grate a pinch of fresh cinnamon over the top then add the cinnamon stick to the beverage.
Garnish with fresh apple and lemon slices and serve immediately.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.