- Soy Chorizo Tacos
- ½ sleeve of 12oz Trader Joe's Soy Chorizo
- 3 eggs optional
- 6 corn tortillas warm
- ½ avocado sliced
- garbanzo bean salsa
Garbanzo Bean Salsa
- 1 can 12 oz. garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ jalapeno deseeded and sliced.
- 1 green onion stem chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon tajin classic seasoning
- salt to taste
In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the salsa. Add in salt to your desired level and refrigerate.
In a medium skillet, on medium heat, warm up soy chorizo. Optional: add in eggs and stir into chorizo until they are fully cooked.
Serve soy chorizo on top of a warm tortilla and top with garbanzo bean salsa and sliced avocado.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.