- 2 Aidells Spicy Mango w/ Jalapeno Smoked Chicken Sausage chopped (alternative chicken apple sausage)
- 2 flour tortillas wheat or white
- 2 ½ tablespoons Mexican crema can alternate with sour cream
- ¾ cup red cabbage chopped
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- pinch red pepper flakes
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- pinch Tajin Classic seasoning
- 1¼ cups blackberries sliced
- ¼ cup cucumber peeled & chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly melted (alternative honey)
- 1 teaspoon habanero deseeded & chopped
- salt to taste
In a bowl mix all salsa ingredients then refrigerate.
Put olive oil in pan on medium high heat. When hot add in red cabbage and stir occasionally. Cook cabbage until the edges start to char and get crispy, about 5-7 minutes, then remove from heat.
In pan, cook sausage on medium high heat (5-7 minutes) and heat tortillas until soft and pliable.
To layer taco, put chicken sausage on tortilla first; followed by the crispy cabbage and top with blackberry cucumber salsa. Drizzle crema over the top and serve.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 584mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.