Homemade Spiced Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch course salt
- 2 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur such as Frangelico
- Whipped cream for serving
- Chopped Hazelnut for serving
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just beginning to bubble at edges, about 3 minutes. Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Serve with additional seasonings, whipped cream or other desired toppings.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.