Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders#AD My Alma Mater is in the Final Fourone of the four teams in the finals!!!! Whoop, Whoop. I can’t be in Michigan but I’ll definitely be cheering on my team from home while munching on these delicious Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders (full recipe below). They are the perfect game day snack and they’re so easy to make thanks to @FarmRichSnacks Pimento Cheese Bites. Who’s coming over? Go Blue!!! #SnackDunk
Servings: 8 sliders
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Farm Rich Pimento Cheese Bites
- Pesto Slider Buns
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 table pesto sauce
- 8 slider buns
- Pepper Jelly Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Farm Rich Pepper Jelly Dipping Sauce included
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven 400 Degrees
- In a large bowl add ground beef, , garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce and lightly mix. Be careful not to over work the meat.
- Divide mixture into 8 even-sized balls. Flatten the balls into thin patties approximately ¼” thick. Place 1 Farm Rich Pimento Cheese Bite in the center of each patty. Wrap by bringing the edges of the patty to the top center of the Pimento Cheese Bite and seal close. Use your fingers to smooth any cracks in the patty. Repeat this process until all stuffed sliders have been prepped.
- Place all the stuffed sliders on a foil lined baking sheet evenly spaced out and cover with a separate sheet of aluminum foil. Transfer baking sheet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the top sheet of foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- While patties are in the oven add pesto and butter to a small microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave for 10 sec at a time until butter is melted. Open and split buns onto a separate cookie sheet, brush the tops of each bun with the butter mixture. With 5 minutes remaining for the patties add the buns into the oven. Toast in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove both patties and buns form the oven and set aside to cool. Use the Farm Rich Pepper Jelly Dipping Sauce provided in the pack and in a small bowl whisk together pepper jelly dipping sauce with mayonnaise.
- Assemble burgers by adding pepper jelly mayo to eat side of bun then adding the pimento cheese stuffed slider, lettuce tomato and onion. Top with the pesto bun and enjoy.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
**The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.